3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2017 9:04 PM by zyuan RSS
    yongkim Explorer

how to create mobile mashup?

Now I want to create an adaptive app.

I want to create separate apps for use in a regular desktop and for mobile devices.

How can I make it?

• Re: how to create mobile mashup?
        carko Apprentice

Hello, Yong June Kim.

Are you working on a ThingWorx Studio app? Something using VR or AR? I ask because looking through some of the documentation that's the only area where I see specific mention of a mobile app, as opposed to just using the browser on a mobile device.

Let me know a bit more about your use case, and I'll find the proper resource to help us out.

Thanks,

-- Craig A.

yongkim Explorer

Hi~Craig

I want to create UI for using mobile(phone or pad) on the thingworx composer.

I believe that one responsive Application UI will work well on desktop or mobile, but there seems to be a way to make it only for mobile purposes.

Thanks a lot.

YongJune Kim

zyuan Apprentice

Hello Yong June,

A responsive mashup that can work well in computer screen will look strange in Mobile devices.

Just create static Mashup in the size of a general smart phone, and bind the mashup to here

And when you login through FormLogin page, the mashup will be loaded regarding to the Screen resolution