cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Getting Problem with Launching the Thingworx

AkshayKumar
10-Marble

Getting Problem with Launching the Thingworx

These are my Application log file and Catalina file

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jdass
12-Amethyst
(To:jdass)

Are you able to connect to ThingWorx database running on PostgreSQL via PgAdmin III tool?

Can you check that the username and password you use to connect to postgres through pgAdmin are the same as in the paltform-setting.json, that is username twadmin, password: password ... if not please update the platform-settings.json

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jdass
12-Amethyst
(To:AkshayKumar)

Hi Akshayakumar,

Could you please reply in the same thread , as it will be much easier for us to help you solve the issue . And your application log says "Connections could not be acquired from the underlying database". Did you face any issues while running the thingworxPostgresDBsetup.bat ?

jdass
12-Amethyst
(To:jdass)

Are you able to connect to ThingWorx database running on PostgreSQL via PgAdmin III tool?

Can you check that the username and password you use to connect to postgres through pgAdmin are the same as in the paltform-setting.json, that is username twadmin, password: password ... if not please update the platform-settings.json

Thank you sir, the password which i have given in Pgadmin tool is not same as Json file. now i have changed, working properly..Thank you so much

jdass
12-Amethyst
(To:AkshayKumar)

Glad it helped!

- Janet

got it! thank you

Hi Akshayakumar,

Could you please share your platform-settings.json file which is located in /ThingworxPlatform folder? Also, I would suggest you to provide full control access to the user for /ThingworxPlatform, /ThingworxStorage and /ThingworxPostgreSQLStorage folders.

Top Tags