This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Sorry for the late response but here is my workaround for this problem:
- Make a Thing with a boolean propertie, lets name this propertie "update".
- Create two services: one that writes a true to "update" and one that writes a false to "update".
- In the row mashup, use the click event to trigger the service that writes true to "update".
- In the mashup that contains the repeater open the service "GetProperties". This service has a propertie "automaticly update values when able". By clicking this the value of "update" will automaticly update when it changes
- Use a validator in auto evaluate mode to fire an event when "update" becomes true
- Use that event to trigger the service that updates your infotable
- Use the "ServiceInvokeCompleted" event to trigger the service that sets "update" to false again
It's not the most elegant solution but it does the trick