3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 22, 2017 3:51 AM by cmorfin RSS
    nyun Newbie

uninstall thingworx trial edition 8.0

Hi,

After I got an error during installation, I failed to intall thingworx trial edition.

So I want to reinstall it but I can't do it.

When I execute installer, following error message is shown.

"There has been an error. Please uninstall the old ThingWorx Trial Edition installation."

But I can't find uninstall.exe in the installation directory..

Please let me know how to uninstall.

• Re: uninstall thingworx trial edition 8.0
        cmorfin Communicator

Hi Nayoung Yun

If you select Start > Program, do you have a ThingWorx Trial Edition menu ?

If yes, what do you see in there , you should have a thingworx trial edition uninstall menu.

Thank you

Kind regards

Christophe

• Re: uninstall thingworx trial edition 8.0
            psanta Newbie

Hello Everybody,

I have got the same problem here.

I downloaded the Thingworx Trial Edition Installer, attempted to install it, but i got an error message that i have to install Docker community edition. So I closed the installation, and set up the latest version of Docker, then I tried to install Thingworx again and it immediately returned with an error message:

"There has been an error. Please uninstall the old ThingWorx Trial Edition installation.".

In 'Programs and Features' there aren't any Thingworx programs that I could uninstall.

I have also tried to delete the Trial Edition Installer and download it again, but it returns with the same error message.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Peter Santa