cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How can I use the same mashup to display values from different things?

iherreros
5-Regular Member

How can I use the same mashup to display values from different things?

Hi there,

I have 4 mashups and all of them call, by clicking a button, another mashup that displays a trend. Instead of creating one trend mashup for every mashup, I would like to have one trend mashup at which you can pass the data every time you call it.

Is that possible? I had a look at this discussion using navigation widget to pass parameters between mashups but it is not clear to me how to do it.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards.

4 REPLIES 4
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:iherreros)

Yes you should be able to pass the parameters using either the navigation widget or session variables.

How can I bind the session variable to dropdown list?

posipova
20-Turquoise
iherreros
5-Regular Member
(To:posipova)

Hi Polina,

Many thanks for the information. I did steps 1 to 3 and my mashup2 has got a trend widget and a QueryPropertyHistory, what is the parameter in this context?

In step 6, where is the Navigation property? If I try to bind All Data from the service to the navigation widget, it says that it is not compatible.

Thanks.

posipova
20-Turquoise

You have to select the mashup in your Workspace tab (so it's in focus), then click on it and Add Parameter, include the type. When you bind that mashup to the navigation widget, you will be able to bind data (one value per parameter type). Meaning, you can't do ALL data, but rather each value individually. I'm not sure if there is an infotable parameter.

Top Tags