jwright Newbie

Contained Mashup Name select?

From the video we see a selection button:

In my instance, we see there is no option:

Any idea why?

Thanks.

• Re: Contained Mashup Name select?
        polinao Ninja

What is the version of ThingWorx? Just to confirm, you have the Contained mashup widget in focus?

polinao Ninja

I'm attaching a sample ContainedMashup - please note the connections after the import.

jwright Newbie

I am using Composer 7 and trying to create a responsive set of pages to be displayed in an iframe of a website.

It's a simple troubleshooter with Yes/No options to bring up sub pages; I am trying to create a template that can be replicated as copies for various troubleshooting content. 

The Master layout simply contains the main title of the particular troubleshooter and a container to display the content pages... so I want the content mashup to appear in the Mashup Container. This is possible, correct?

Thanks!

mnarang Explorer

I think in your instance you are having a contained mashup in a master mashup,i tried the same combination in that case there is not name selection .

But normally when i insert a contained mashup widget in a mashup then you get an option for selection of a mashup as contained mashup .Like this

I hope it's clear to you ,do let me know if i did not get your question in right direction

Thanks

Mukul Narang