cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Tunneling with ThingWorx and .net Edge SDK

rad1
9-Granite

Tunneling with ThingWorx and .net Edge SDK

Is there any examples, guides on this?

Thanks,

Rad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:rad1)

For Java i can see there is an example already available with the JAVA Edge SDK download, you can see this file in the location MED-61061-CD-055_M030_Java-SDK-6-0-4-595.zip\samples\src\com\thingworx\sdk\simple\TunnelExample.java

In addition to that there's a blog out on using EMS for tunnelling Tunneling with ThingWorx and an Edge Device

Hope this'd help.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
supandey
19-Tanzanite

Hi Rad, not sure if you have already seen this but I believe the TunnelManager Class reference detail is covered under the section TunnelManager Class on page 57 in Edge .NET SDK Developer’s Guide Version 5.7.1

rad1
9-Granite
(To:supandey)

Thanks Sushant. I wanted to see an example of either Java or .net using file uploading/downloading and Vnc usage with these SDKs.]

Rad

supandey
19-Tanzanite

For Java i can see there is an example already available with the JAVA Edge SDK download, you can see this file in the location MED-61061-CD-055_M030_Java-SDK-6-0-4-595.zip\samples\src\com\thingworx\sdk\simple\TunnelExample.java

In addition to that there's a blog out on using EMS for tunnelling Tunneling with ThingWorx and an Edge Device

Hope this'd help.

rad1
9-Granite
(To:supandey)

Thanks. I guess I will combine Java sample and EMS blog to create .net C# solution.

supandey
19-Tanzanite

If you really are looking to build your tunneling project using .NET then i'd say best option would be to start with examples provided with C SDK - this is because .NET EDGE SDK builds from it.

Once you have downloaded the C SDK you can navigate to \\c-sdk-2.0.2.386-master\src\tunneling which contains following

rad1
9-Granite

Thanks. I will try it.

Top Tags