cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Error when trying to import KepwareSimulatorControl

ylima
1-Newbie

Error when trying to import KepwareSimulatorControl

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to import in composer the KepwareSimulatorControl extension but I'm getting this error:

[message: Could not find extension (KEPServerTroubleshootingTool-extension:1.2.0) depended upon by KepwareSimulatorControl:1.0.0]

Well, in that case, where do I find the KEPServerTroubleshootingTool-extension:1.2.0 extension?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:ylima)

Milan ThakkerSteven Marchessault​ could you please assist?

Greetings Yago,

The KEPServerTroubleshootingTool-extension:1.2.0 is included with the ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps. I assume you are working with the Manufacturing Apps, is that correct? If not, please see this page for more information on how to obtain and install these apps:

Getting Started with the ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps Community

In order to work with the Demo Data Set and Simulator Learning Lab, it will be necessary to use either the Dev Kit installer option, or the licensed ThingWorx Platform with the Manufacturing Apps extension option. You will not be able to use this Simulator tutorial with the Express/Freemium install option.

Please let us know if this information points you in the right direction toward getting this issue resolved.

Best regards,

Steven M

Top Tags