cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How to update image property on mashup?

pagrawal-2
2-Guest

How to update image property on mashup?

Hi,

I have a thing that has property "Image" and also has default value.

I have used that thing in a mashup from which I want to update that image at run time.

I am not having any vision, how will I be able to do that??/

Can you please help me that????

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:pagrawal-2)

Prashant, are you not able to update that widget by calling a service during runtime? Service call could depend on several events like button click, some background processing or subscription/alert or just some timer based calls. Basically this service should output image based on your requirement.

Actually my project for example is like I enter student record for first time as new with several properties among which one is student's photograph.

But if I need to update that image in future through Update Mashup which I created for updating the records, then i am not getting how would i be able to do that.

Hope you get this time my requirement.

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:pagrawal-2)

I think it should be possible to do so firstly, uploading the new image to the required location and then you can load this image with LoadImage service from FileRepository ThingTemplate

ok,

Well then I am facing the problem in fetching the image from repository.

I placed the image in "C:\ThingworxStorage\repository\SystemRepository"  folder but I am not able to fetch it on mashup.

I used a textbox for entering the path and

then I linked the click event of button on service and

I bound "All data" of service "LoadImage" the display value widget data.

I provided the path as : "C:\ThingworxStorage\repository\SystemRepository\1.jpg"

Then I hit the button and it showing this

Please help me with this.

Top Tags