cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

by clicking on the graph of a particular device in one mashup should open that in new mashup

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

by clicking on the graph of a particular device in one mashup should open that in new mashup

I have one requirement, when I selected the device on the list in one mashup it shows the graph on that mashup, if I click on that graph that same graph of that particular device should open in new mashup with selected device also, after opening the graph i need to add some more functionality on that. when I click on the graph it is not showing that particular graph with selected device on the list.

how could I map the selected device name on the list in one mashup and in other mashup. when I selected teh device from the list that same device should select in another mashup when I navigate to that mashup.

can I bind more than one service to the widget ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite
(To:KSM)

My problem get resolved, we need to pass the Entity name as a parameter in session.

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite
(To:KSM)

My problem get resolved, we need to pass the Entity name as a parameter in session.

Thanks

Top Tags