cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Invalid Request when Accessing /Services/GetEffectiveMenu HTML Read Out

wsuen
6-Contributor

Invalid Request when Accessing /Services/GetEffectiveMenu HTML Read Out

Hello

I am receiving an error when I try accessing the Service/GetEffectiveMenu HTML readout. How do I get to this? This screenshot below is of a youtube tutorial at the 9:15. ThingWorx Tutorial How to set up Menus and use the Menu Widget - YouTube

I have following the url format in the video but I get an error.

Also how is Bound To Mashup Parameter used for the Menu widget? I read the help desk but it didn't help me much.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Wendy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:wsuen)

Wendy Suen​: Did you Set the Allow Request Method Switch value in the Platform Subsystem configuration to true. You can refer Help center Page for more details about it and see if it help resolve the issue.

-Durgesh

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
wsuen
6-Contributor

Hello, could I get help on this question. I'm trying to make a dynamic menu but I think the REST API in the video might not be update for Thingworx 8 and if so I would like to see what is the correct format I should be using.

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

Wendy Suen​: Did you Set the Allow Request Method Switch value in the Platform Subsystem configuration to true. You can refer Help center Page for more details about it and see if it help resolve the issue.

-Durgesh

Top Tags