Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PTC Sigma Tile web site is missing

anishi
13-Aquamarine

PTC Sigma Tile web site is missing

Hi,

I cannot find PTC Sigma Tile web site after re-construction of thingworx.com site.

Does anyone know where is new URL?

Best regards

Akira

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
stmarchessault
12-Amethyst

Greetings Akira,

Thank you for letting us know, and our apologies for the inconvenience. Please try this page:

https://www.ptc.com/en/thingworx/manufacturing-apps/Dashboard/Get-Started/ThingWorx-Manufacturing-Apps-Technical-Lab-with-Sigma-Tile

To access the above site, you will need to log in with either your PTC eSupport credentials, or you can register a new account with the Manufacturing Apps portal. Does this page contain the information about the Sigma Tile you are looking for?

Best regards,

Steven M

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
stmarchessault
12-Amethyst

Greetings Akira,

Thank you for letting us know, and our apologies for the inconvenience. Please try this page:

https://www.ptc.com/en/thingworx/manufacturing-apps/Dashboard/Get-Started/ThingWorx-Manufacturing-Apps-Technical-Lab-with-Sigma-Tile

To access the above site, you will need to log in with either your PTC eSupport credentials, or you can register a new account with the Manufacturing Apps portal. Does this page contain the information about the Sigma Tile you are looking for?

Best regards,

Steven M

anishi
13-Aquamarine

Hello Steven,

Thank you for reply.

But I could not find Sigma Tile information from the web site, you mentioned.

Could you check and share the right location with me, please?

Best regards

Akira

stmarchessault
12-Amethyst

Hello Akira,

I will contact you outside of this Community thread to discuss further.

Best regards,

Steven M

anishi
13-Aquamarine

Hello Steve,

As I mentioned in direct mail, I just missed the link from Dash board -> Get Started -> Sigma Tile.

Finally I found it.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards

Akira