cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

DatePicker widget language error

suraj_visvesh
5-Regular Member

DatePicker widget language error

I have not set language preference for the datepicker widget. By default it should be english, but my widget is a mix of both english and another language. Please refer to the attached screenshots for more information. Any help is greatly appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I did set the user language preference to English is User's General Information and the issue is resolved.

Thanks,
Suraj

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @suraj_visvesh ,

Could you pls share the Thingworx version and entities here?  I would like to run test on my instance. Also, If it is older than 9.3 than it might be possible to have some issues. Kindly refer the following article for your reference:

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS347784

Regards,

Bhawna

suraj_visvesh
5-Regular Member
(To:bchaudhary)

@bchaudhary , I have imported a custom font into SystemRepository that I use for the project. I have the month and day issues only when I use the custom font. I tested with multiple custom fonts and every font I use produces the same language error. But it works fine with default font families provided by Thingworx. I hope this will help you to troubleshoot! 

Also, my language selection is default.

Thanks,
Suraj

I did set the user language preference to English is User's General Information and the issue is resolved.

Thanks,
Suraj

Top Tags