cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How to integrate the Lab view data to Thingworx 9.3.0?

NH_shree
12-Amethyst

How to integrate the Lab view data to Thingworx 9.3.0?

Hello,

Have anyone tried to integrate the lab view data to the thingworx properties , please help me.

I am having our machine data in the lab view , how can i bring that data into the thingworx?

Regards,

Shree 

3 REPLIES 3

Take a look here:

NH_shree
12-Amethyst
(To:VladimirN)

Hi 

Can anyone tell why the property values are not getting logged for each and every time when the value is same ?

You can take a look at the below image where i am trying to post the values by checking it manually ,

for example i am trying to send some values to temperature and humidity property and lets assume i have sent the values at the timestamp 2023-07-25 15:24:48.790 and it is logged because it is a new value , then i tried to send the same value at the timestamp 2023-07-25 15:26:10: 150 but the values are not logged at this timestamp it is showing me the time 2023-07-25 15:24:48.790 .Below is the image which you can refer

NH_shree_0-1690285234627.png

what is the reason behind this and why are the values at the time are not logged (irrespective of the same value)?

Regards,

Shree

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:NH_shree)

Hi @NH_shree.

Since you are querying for multiple values at the same time, it's likely that they don't all update at the same time point.

We can't tell from your screenshot, but do you have a fillOption available? The fillOption would populate the value with the previous reading if there is no update (depending on the setting you select).

Did you expect to see a temperature update in those empty rows?   Based on what you're seeing on the device, should there have been a temperature update at that exact time?

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags