cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Overlay images on chart.

VR_10133499
13-Aquamarine

Overlay images on chart.

Hi,

Is it possible to display some kind of figures/points on a line chart to mark end of a deadline.

3 REPLIES 3
odukiya
15-Moonstone
(To:VR_10133499)

Hello @VR_10133499 

Please correct me if i am wrong , As i can understand you want to add figures to your line chart?

Can you please let me know where exactly you want to add it?

May be you can refer following guide to see all the possible things that can be done with line chart as its themable

Line chart 

Thanks

Om 

VR_10133499
13-Aquamarine
(To:odukiya)

Hi odukiya,

what we want to have is something as shown in the image below. We have to have an star or any other shape over some of the bars. The shape in this case indicates a time which is going to have some special time interval marked for an special event. 

Req.png

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:VR_10133499)

Hi @VR_10133499.

Are you looking for something freeform that would allow you to place it in a desired place on the chart?  There isn't a way to do this.  You can change colors on a given set of values but there isn't an option for an image.

If you're interested, you can post a request for this on the ThingWorx Ideas forum.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags