cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Project package does not include all the entities in the project

DUlinic
5-Regular Member

Project package does not include all the entities in the project

All environments mentioned :  ThingWorx 9.1.14-b1128

In a development environment i am trying to package a project where I have all entities being DataShapes for then import the solution in the production environments.

Nevertheless, the package seems to not include all entities though in production cannot update as it seems to be deleting already existing and in use DataShapes.

Came across some cases resolution to restart the environments, package and import again, restore possible missing files, but nothing worked.

Even in production after importing the package solution, checking the repository i do see the mentioned DataShapes in the error are indeed not present when downloading the .zip file.

4 REPLIES 4
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:DUlinic)

Is it at all possible that those DataShapes are coming from some imported extension that may not have been imported on your production environment?

DUlinic
5-Regular Member
(To:PaiChung)

No, the dashapes are from the same extension imported already in production.
Is just they are not packed to solution central from the development environment for some reason.
Therefore in production when i deploy seems like i am trying to delete them, but it is mainly because when it looks for it, in the package they are not there.

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

I vaguely remember someone else having a similar issue, I would start a support ticket for this.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @DUlinic.

If you've already opened a case for this, please provide the case number under private messaging.  If you would like me to open the case for you, please let me know.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags