cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Enhancement Request | Vuforia Expert Capture | Display sub-video or image in the corner of the main

KamiyaTomoaki
7-Bedrock

Enhancement Request | Vuforia Expert Capture | Display sub-video or image in the corner of the main

Frequently, viewers want to check videos and images taken from different angles at the same time (on the same screen).
For example, they may want to check the operation at hand and their standing position at the same time.
For this purpose, a picture-in-picture function is necessary, which allows a small sub-video or image to be shown in the corner of the main video display.
This would help ensure the safety of the viewer and the quality of the work.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @KamiyaTomoaki ,

thanks for reporting this request. I addressed  it to PTC R&D team /Editor /Vuforia Capture as Jira Ticket VTS-1947. When there is feedback or informaiton  from R&D team I will share it here on the ticket as soon as possble .

Thanks, BR

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @KamiyaTomoaki ,

thanks for reporting this request. I addressed  it to PTC R&D team /Editor /Vuforia Capture as Jira Ticket VTS-1947. When there is feedback or informaiton  from R&D team I will share it here on the ticket as soon as possble .

Thanks, BR

Hi @RolandRaytchev
Thanks for the reply.
Several of our clients have asked if this feature is available.
It would be great to see it implemented.

Top Tags