cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

What is the Service to Create a Job Order in CWC

pshashipreetham
17-Peridot

What is the Service to Create a Job Order in CWC

Hi,

It has been quite some time. I have been looking for a Service that creates Job Orders in CWC, but I have also been unable to find where to create the Job Orders on the UI.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I created a Building Block that provides an UI and uses the Job Order End Point of the ThingWorx Applications to create Job Orders for CWC in an easy way.

This extension is not official and their is no support for it but your are welcome to use it or build your own UI based of it.

Picture1.png

I attached  version 1.0 including installation guide and user guide.

I am currently working on version 2.0 that will include the missing BOM support, UI enhancements and excel import features.

This version should be available in a few weeks and i am happy to share it as well.

Seb
Principal Solution Experience Architect
PTC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @VladimirN ,

This is for the Manufacturing Apps. What is it for the CWC?

Shashi Preetham
NB_9040300
5-Regular Member
(To:pshashipreetham)

Hi,

There is no option to use the UI to create job orders.

However, there are some CORE functionalities called end points that can be used to create data as job orders, products, etc.
Here is the link:
https://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_applications/r1.0/en/?_gl=1*fq7d4b*_ga*MTY5MzI3NTIzMS4xNjgwMTA1ODQx*_ga_1QBT6P6HR1*MTY4OTAwMTc3My43My4xLjE2ODkwMDE4MTcuMC4wLjA.*_ga_CBN5QVB9VJ*MTY4OTAwMTgxNy42My4wLjE2ODkwMDE4MTcuMC4wLjA.#page/thingworx_applications/setup_source/Common_Endpoints_Config_LP.html#

I created a Building Block that provides an UI and uses the Job Order End Point of the ThingWorx Applications to create Job Orders for CWC in an easy way.

This extension is not official and their is no support for it but your are welcome to use it or build your own UI based of it.

Picture1.png

I attached  version 1.0 including installation guide and user guide.

I am currently working on version 2.0 that will include the missing BOM support, UI enhancements and excel import features.

This version should be available in a few weeks and i am happy to share it as well.

Seb
Principal Solution Experience Architect
PTC
Top Tags